Rebecca is an Accredited Practising Dietitian, Accredited Sports Dietitian and Nutrition Consultant. She has a great deal of experience across a variety of areas in both clinical dietetics and private industry. She started her career in a clinical role in a hospital setting and moved on to research and private industry. She has worked with pharmaceutical and food companies and has worked in her own private practice for 10 years.
Areas of specialty for Rebecca include weight management, IBS and food intolerance. She has a particular interest and expertise in sports nutrition and has worked extensively in the sports of: road and mountain biking , triathlon, endurance running, adventure racing, sailing, rugby union and rubgy league. Rebecca works regularly with junior, elite and masters athletes and enjoys helping them to achieve their goals and in many cases complete the event of their dreams.
- Bachelor of Science (Australian National University)
- Masters in Nutrition and Dietetics (Sydney University)
- Sports Dietitians Australia Sports Nutrition Course
- ISAK Level 1 Anthropometry
- Accredited Sports Dietitian
- Accredited Practising Dietitian
- Cycling NSW
- NSWIS Service Provider
- Australian Defence Force
- Consulting, presentations and workshops for sporting clubs, personal trainers, rowing clubs and gyms.