Good for breakfast or even desert – this tasty meal is packed full of energy, protein and antioxidants!
Pancake mix ingredients:
· 3 Bananas
· 5 Eggs (you could also use flax egg if vegan)
· 1/3 cup coconut flour
· 1 tsp vanilla extract
· Coconut Oil for frying
Berry Compote ingredients:
· 1/2 cup frozen/fresh blueberries
· 1tbsp chia seeds
· tbsp water
· 1 tbsp of Pure Edge Pure Vitality
· Blitz all these ingredients together in a blender and set aside.
1. Blend all pancake ingredients together.
2. Heat a fry pan on medium heat with some coconut oil.
3. Pour pancaked mixture in and flip after 2-3 minutes or when golden brown.
4. Serve with berry compote.
Makes 6-8 pancakes
Thanks to Cassie Law of Green Brick Road Health for this great recipe