These fluffy and moist protein packed muffins contain all natural and nourishing ingredients. With bursts of raspberry and hits of cacao, these are sure to satisfy any sweet craving. The protein is a blend of 70% Organic sprouted fermented pea protein and 30% organic sprouted brown rice protein, giving these wholesome muffins a complete amino acid profile! Alternatively you can use our Pure Native WPI Vanilla which has up to 95% protein per serve and <0.2% lactose.
Enjoy as a post workout snack or an afternoon treat.
– 1 1/2 cups of organic wholemeal spelt flour
– 2 tbsp chia seeds soaked in 5 tbsp of water for 5 mins
– 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
– 1/4 cup coconut sugar
– 1/3 cup coconut oil
– 2 heaped scoops of Pure Edge Organic Pea & Rice Protein Vanilla or Pure Native WPI Vanilla or Chocolate
– 1/2 cup cacao or more if you like it chocolatey
– 3/4 Tsp baking soda
– 2/3 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
– 1/2 cup Frozen Raspberries
1) Line a muffin tin with liners or cut baking paper into squares and set the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2) In a large mixing bowl add all ingredients except the raspberries and stir well.
3) Place 1/2 mixture into muffin pan and squish raspberries in the middle. Then add the rest of the muffin mixture on top and decorate with some more raspberries.
Place in the oven for 25-35 minutes or until centre is cooked.
Cassandra Law – Green Brick Road Health