Here is a decadent and delicious alternative raw-slice-take on the popular choc bar treat! Made with 100% all natural ingredients that is also gluten & dairy free and big time incredible to the taste buds!
Recipe: Base layer:
– 1 cup of organic desicated coconut
– 1 cup of almond meal
– 2 tbsp all natural peanut butter
– 1 tbsp coconut oil
– 4 tbsp all natural peanut butter
– 3 tbsp organic maple syrup
– 2 tbsp coconut oil
– 2 tbsp Pure Edge Organic Pea & Rice Protein powder
– 1/4 cup maple syrup
– 1/4 cup coconut oil
– 1/4 cup cacao powder
1) Line a baking pan with baking paper or cling wrap and set aside.
2) In a small saucepan or microwave safe bowl (for time poor people), add all base layer ingredients and melt until well combined. Pour into baking pan smooth and flatten. Place in fridge.
3) For the snickers topping, do exactly the same as base layer method, pour on top of base and smooth and flatten with a spatula.
4) For the choc layer, again in a saucepan on low heat or microwave safe proof bowl, combine all ingredients, stirring well.
Take off heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes, should be thick. Splash over snickers layer and set in the fridge!
Cassandra Law – Green Brick Road Health