Here’s a delicious and healthy strawberry chia seed pudding recipe. It’s packed with protein, Omega-3’s, antioxidants and calcium that you can make in under 5 minutes. Perfect for an on-the-go breakfast or delicious low-sugar dessert.
Chia seeds are mini powerhouses. They pack more calcium than milk, more antioxidants than blueberries and more Omega-3’s than Salmon.
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup Chia Seeds
- 4 tablespoons Pure Edge Pure Native WPI or Organic Pea & Rice Protein
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- For blended/smooth version: Place all ingredients in blender and blend on high for 1-2 minutes until completely smooth.
- For whole chia seed version: Blend all ingredients except chia seeds in a blender until smooth then stir in chia seeds.
- Pour mixture into a jar or glass container and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight to set.
- We prefer to make this at night to have ready for a fast breakfast the next day. It is also great to make in the morning for a delicious pre-made dessert at night.